Monday 3 December 2012

Craft Fair - Langley Park Boys School

Last week was extremely busy for me, as I prepared for my first craft fair!

I took part in the Langley Park Boy's School Christmas Fair in Beckenham yesterday.

It was a great day and I met some lovely people.  It was really worth while, as I was able to get customer feedback on my products and to see which designs were popular.

I took a range of greetings cards, notelet sets, notepads, gift collection sets and art prints.  Most of the products are brand new, so I will have to take some product shots this week and then post them online to sell.

I am now preparing for Designer MarketPlace in Middlesbrough on the 15th of December.  I will do another blog post about it this week!




Gift sets

Stock count before opening.

Notebooks and Art Framed Prints

Mounted Art Prints were popular!



No comments:

Post a Comment