Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. I'm just trying to get back into work after over 2 weeks off!
So currently I'm looking at the goals I achieved last year and what I aim to achieve this year.
What happened in 2012:
- Finished all 3 modules of "The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design"
- I left my full time admin job in the summer
- Designed and built my own website
- Met alot of new lovely designers! (more posts coming up of these later)
- Took part in two Craft Fairs in December - thank you to everyone who came to visit and took home a little bit of ellejanedesigns!
Aims for this year:
- Develop new product ranges and launch this year
- Find stockists for the new products
- Produce lots and lots of new designs!
- Go to more trade shows and exhibitions!
- Meet more designers and artists
- Enjoy every day and just SMILE!
Hope everyone has a fantastic 2013!